What is Rogue Physics, or Rogue Science, in general?
Rogue Physics is fringe science based around a few core principles and premises. These are: Related Unsolvables, Open Source Science, Thought Experiments, Parameter Composite Modeling, Correspondence, and Expected Testable Observables. Its aim is to advance science by providing novel ideas and reconciling inconsistencies.
What is the premise of Related Unsolvables?
At any given time, science has unanswered questions. Taken as a whole, these questions represent the known unknown. In a system with many unknowns, it’s reasonable to consider that some or all of the unknowns share a common fiber. Rogue Physics assumes this to be the case, and seeks to find the simplest connected thread as a foundation for new models.
What is Open Source Science?
Creative stagnation in science is all too common when credentialism and trade secret hoarding run rampant. Advances in models and theories should not be confined solely to university PHD programs and behind the scenes corporate R&D labs. Many great ideas, and many willing participants, go unnoticed due to a controlled narrative and the personal agendas of some. Open Source Science seeks to balance this effect by harnessing and focusing this untapped potential.
Why Thought Experiments?
While the standard scientific method promotes a cycle of hypothesis, experimentation, and observation, the experimental element is out of reach for many individuals on the financial and or resource scale that would be needed to test ideas. For some, that inevitability dampens the cultivation of Thought Experiments that would have eventually led to more formal hypotheses. Rogue Physics recognizes the critical and creative values of this pre-hypothesis contemplation while taking advantage of the fact that Thought Experimenting costs nothing.
What is Parameter Composite Modeling?
In mathematics, composite functions are ones built from multiple functions, where the output of one becomes the input of another. Despite the finer points of domain-range correspondence, the idea is that one function is “turned into” another. At the same time, there is the idea of infinite parameterization, that is, that one can always increase the number of parameters, and thus complexity, of a function, in order to adjust subtle aspects of its behavior. Combining these aspects of composite functions and infinite parameterization, the objective is to build models rich enough as to be a basis for all the intended output while remaining as simple as possible. Beginning with this perspective, and remembering that we are the ones creating the models, allows Rogue Physics to create new models while not getting hung up by the idea that extraneous output means failure or that models must be confined solely to the observables.
By design, Rogue Physics models seek to be more inclusive than their contemporary counterparts. However, in order to move from the realm of speculation and or metaphysics into the practical, and just as Relativity reduces to Newtonian Mechanics with certain parameters, equations created by Rogue Physics must simplify into their extant analogues when said sub-models were not under question.
What’s the deal with Expected Testable Observables?
In order for new equations to replace the old, they must accomplish things the existing functions could not, and must also be proven as a better standard. To be considered, there must be some physical way to test the new hypothesis. Therefore, Rogue Physics models must be developed to the point where they point to a new phenomena or Expected Testable Observable, and ultimately confirmed or denied.
This area was reserved for Space-Time-Energy-Matter, S.T.E.M. and Single Fundamental Particle, S.F.P. material that would expand off the Cosmic Commentary found under systemization.
This "For Kicks" section was my quick responses, where I attempted to be witty and funny while also coming up with an answer to, a post a person made in a forum around 2012, regarding unsolved questions in Physics.
10. Hastatic Order – Due to the interaction of the strong force with gravity as bosons are emitted and absorbed while attempting to form probabilistic “orbits” around quarks that act as subatomic nuclei in close proximity.
9. Variable Constant – While the limit of c is constant at any given instant, that limit has slowly been decreasing. This is due to light slowing in less dense material and the expansion of the universe currently outpacing its conversion of energy to matter creates said decreasing density parameter. When this slightly slowed light passes through interstellar clouds, pockets of higher density material compared to the vast emptiness around them, the clouds’ density distortion on space-time makes the light move at its speed from a slightly earlier time.
8. Therefore Aliens
7. Tetra Neutrons – Due to the duel-asymptotic nature of the strong force and the vagueness in the semantics currently used to distinguish when non-hadronic bosons stop and elements begin.
6. Ultra Energetic Cosmic Rays – Emitted by excited quasar rings decaying back down to a lower energy level.
5. Placebo Effect - Attempts of a primitive organism instinctively grasping at subatomic consciousness.
4. Kuiper Cliff – Evidence of a rogue panspermic object with a rapidly decaying orbit well off the ecliptic that entered the solar system during its early formation. This is supported by the less anomalous disturbances on the direct opposite side of the belt.
3. C-Value Enigma – This one is a misnomer, as the term “junk DNA” makes it sound like a problem exists where it doesn’t. Organism complexity draws on more than just the number of genes, such as the number of chromosomes, the length of individual strands, how they are organized, and so on. Furthermore, the purpose of the non-coding DNA is better understood all time. We now classify over 6 sub types of “junk DNA” and have at least 4 purposes for it including functions of protection, selection, switching, and regulating.
2. Cold Fusion – Of course room temperature is nice, but it doesn’t need to be cold, it just needs be below the break even temperature which we are slowly approaching. Of course, traditionally, the cold is referring microscopically to the site of the fusion. However, if you consider a whole star to be the fusion site, and realize that it’s taking place in 4 degree Kelvin space, then most fusion is already happening coldly.
1. Dark Energy / Matter – Due to supermassive objects on a scale that is yet to be addressed. We’re only just now plotting super clusters. LoL. Try considering objects larger than your own light-cone noobs.